Sunday, November 15, 2015

Back from the dead!



Hey there, le blog est mort, vive le blog! I’m back. Quite a few things have happened since I last posted here… bought a house, had another kid, graduated a couple of solid MA students, sold the house, got a new job with a fancy new title (Associate Professor – boom!), moved back to my hometown of Montréal for said new job. I’ve now been at the Université de Montréal for over a year, have some fantastic new grad (and undergrad) students, am involved in a bunch of new projects, so I figured blog content could get a shot in the arm as a result… there’s also a host of new debates going on about in paleo circles and academia in general to which I think I have something to contribute, so here I go again…

2 comments:

Maju said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere, Julien. :)

Julien Riel-Salvatore said...

Thanks Maju, glad to be back!